Have you ever been in a situation with your friends and you find that all of you cannot identify a certain song? Shazam is an app that is used by many people all over the world to identify songs playing in the background. With just one tap, the app can identify the artist, give a short bio and even give you the song lyrics so that you can sing along. The app has an extensive database and can almost always identify any song. Tagging is free and you can tag as many songs as possible. Shazam is an Ideal app to Discover new music for all Android users across the globe. Anyone can use Shazam to share in the thrill of discovery with top artists like Kendrick Lamar, Demi Lovato or Adele.
Features of Shazam
- Highly accurate in identifying-the app is both accurate and fast in terms of identifying the artist and track from a wide variety of songs. It can also identify soundtracks from the popular TV shows.
- Shazam Visual recognition-users of the app can tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines, books and so much more. The visual recognition will also double up as an ideal QR Code reader.
- Shazam widget- users can easily tag from their home screen when they see the Shazam prompt. Users will also be able to remember where you tagged a track with location unlike in other similar apps in the Android market today.
- Shazam Offline– the app can identify music even when a user is not connected to the internet.
- Easy to share on social media– users of the app can share with family and friends through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+, Pinterest and many other social media platforms.
- Song preview– users of the app can preview as many songs as they like and add them to Spotify playlists.
- Friend’s list– it will let users know what other users of the app are tagging lately.
- Keeps users connected– the Shazam app will display on-the-minute information about your favorite artists. You will know where to catch up concerts near you or when you’re favorite artist will tour. This is a real connection to the music world.
- Recent updates– the updates will leave your app faster and always better than ever. Always remember to update to the most recent version to enjoy the latest and greatest Shazam.
Tips and Tricks of Shazam
The Shazam App is an Ideal app to discover music and it may share collected location data for interest based advertising. This is cross-platform for marketing like no other for small and medium sized corporations across the world. Users can infer interests and serve ads to the user based on their activity and location over time.
Data saving ability
When you create an account with Shazam their team of dedicated experts will back up your Shazams so you’ll never lose them. It is also wise to keep your Shazams safe and in sync between your devices for the best user experience.
Users can easily jump or upgrade to Shazam Encore if you are not the type that likes adverts. Most apps are unable to have two or more options of the same app and this is thumbs up for the developers of the app who are Shazam Entertainment Limited.Sponsored Links
- 1Open the Google Play Store.
- 2Search the application name which you wish to download in the Search bar of Google Play app
- 3Press the “Install” button to install the application.
- 4Press “accept” and Follow the instructions which displayed on your screen.
- 1Open App Store on your iOS device.
- 2Search the app name
- 3Click on “GET” button
Download for PhoneDownload
This site may contain third party advertisements and links to third party sites. FreeMobileGames does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in these advertisements or sites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those advertisements and sites and the offerings made by the third parties. Third party advertisements and links to other sites where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommendations by FreeMobileGames of the third party sites, goods or services. FreeMobileGames takes no responsibility for the content of the ads, promises made, or the quality/reliability of the products, services, or positions offered in all advertisements.